4.08.2010

new month - new post - new look

My last post was on March 30th so I apologize for waiting a week to blog. I suppose this is due to the fact that life is good and I can't even find the time! So here are a few updates on my life:

Cherry Blossom Festival has begun. There was a firework display off the shore of the Potomac near the National Mall, and a few friends and myself watched it from the roof of a gorgeous apartment complex. Here are a few photos for those of you without access to Facebook, courtesy of Taylor.
Easter Sunday was spent at the National Mall alongside all the hundreds of thousands of people who chose to embark on the same adventure. Not only had the Cherry Blossom Festival begun, but it was the last leg of Spring Break as well as Easter Sunday It was a mad house to say the least. But wonderfully beautiful!!! Photos courtesy of Amy.
And yes....below is a photo of a rather large statue of Albert Einstein that we were determined to find and document. Mission accomplished.

2 comments: