10.22.2010

and we're back...

Let me begin by saying how sorry I am to have left all (just family im pretty sure) of my readers out in the dead heat of summer. My last post was written in June and I am truly sorry to have waited this long to get back to blogging. Something just kind of clicked yesterday and I decided it was time to get back in touch with my bloggin' self. I have so much to tell/show/teach you now that I am back. However...I will let you know in advance that I will probably be limiting myself to blogging once or twice a week. I am hoping that this way, I won't get burnt out again - I would like to keep you all in my life loop so am going to do my very best to keep it up (girl scout's honor).

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!!!! I've missed your blogs Ash!
    this is a wonderful picture of PART of our family :)) Love you sweet girl...Mom

    ReplyDelete