5.18.2010

Oh em gee

ACL lineup has just been announced and it is SICK - this will be my first year to miss since the festival began during the fall of 2002 when I was a sophomore in high school, which was frighteningly 8 years ago. Taylor and I made it our annual activity by going every year, all three days from morning to night. I am a little upset, to say the least, but I will survive. For those of you who will be attending...I hope you keep me their in spirit...especially at Phish, MIA, Vampire Weekend, Beach House, Miike Snow, Temper Trap, Portugal the Man, Gogol Bordello, Band of Horses, the xx, Deadmau5, and so on and so forth.
On the bright side...I have seen Beach House, Portugal the Man, and the xx so far in DC. I am also seeing Phish, MIA and Deadmau5 this summer.
So I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment